Assam Scholarship online application form www.diprassam.gov.in Pre & Post Matric. As like every year, this year also the state government of Assam has come forward to offer scholarship for the students.
Assam Scholarship 2016-17 is ready. The students who cannot continue their higher studies due to the backward and underprivileged family, they can utilise Scholarship Scheme.
Assam Scholarship 2016-17
The state government of Assam has come up with Scholarship Scheme to give an educational growth in financially poor students. This scholarship facility will help to dig the talented students from a poor family. Scholarship will help the students to grow further in their career.
The state government of Assam has sent invitation to all students of Assam for Scholarship application. Therefore, the students can download the scholarship application form in the official site diprassam.gov.in.
Scholarship online application by Assam government 2016-17
The ministry of Assam Government is offering this scholarship amount to the merit students for pursing higher studies. Every year the Assam government provides approximately 2000 scholarships every year. To know complete information about scholarship amount, application status and renewal process, students have to check them on official website.
Students who got scholarship amount from government of Assam should not apply for any other scholarship scheme.
Important information about Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship:
- The students belong to SC/ST/OBC and other backward casts are eligible for this scholarship.
- Resident of Assam state students should only apply for scholarship.
- The students’ parents’ income should not be more than 3 lakhs per annum.
- Students who want to pursue BE, B Tech, BDS and MBBS can apply for the scheme.
- The students must have taken admission in any education institution.
Assam Scholarship online application:
Students who have scored the rank below 10,000 in competitive exam are eligible for getting 100% scholarship. If any students, have scored the rank more than 10,000 will not get 100% scholarship but maybe chance to get upto 50% scholarship amount.
The eligibility chances are more for OC category students than SC, ST,BC candidates.
Assam Pre Post Matric Application Form Scholarship 2016-17
Scholarship candidates are selected based on the merit list. This scholarship is given for four academic years. It is important to note that the student who scored above 50% marks in academic year exam can only get the scholarship for next academic year.
Based on the marks the student should renewal for next year. Every year the scholarship amount will be sent to the student’s bank account directly.
Important Documents required for www.dheassam.gov.in Online Form 2016-17:
- Students should have all-important document related to 10th and 12th certificates
- Address and Residential proof.
- Parent’s income certificates
- Student cast and Birth certificates.
Steps to download and fill the application form:
- Students should be ready with all required documents and login into official site www.dheassam.gov.in
- Find the name “Assam Scholarship” and click to open.
- Fill the displayed application without missing any mandatory field.
- Attach the required documents and student photo with signature.
- Before clicking on submit button, make sure all entered text is correct.
- Take a print copy of the application and carry along with for future requirement.
Check regularly for important dates regarding scholarship and other notifications from Assam government Verify Here.
We will keep on updating you about the scholarship latest information.